A LITTLE GARDENING AND A LITTLE STAMPING
AND A LITTLE BIT OF OTHER STUFF

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Collaborative Beach Puzzle

Found this interesting project posted by one of the groups I belong to.  So of course, I was game.  I will have to admit, it was quite a bit of a challenge.
 
Hosted by ArtFortyTwo
Participants: 10 of 24
Due Date: 2011-10-10


We will send everyone a blank puzzle and your mission is to create a summer beach scene and mail the completed puzzle back to Art42. We will take everyone’s puzzle a part and create new puzzles with everyone’s original beach scenes. Everyone will receive a new puzzle created by 24 different members.

Due date: October 10
Theme: Beach
Orientation: Horizontal

This is my beach scene.  Can hardly wait to see what I get in return.  Not quite sure how this will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment