A LITTLE GARDENING AND A LITTLE STAMPING
AND A LITTLE BIT OF OTHER STUFF

Friday, October 14, 2011

Couple of New JAMS

My part is now done with this JAM.  I added a stamped strip down the middle on which I added some glitter.  Then on the one side I added a little piece of purple mesh just because!!!  The cards will now be mailed to AZ for one more artist to add something to it.   Funny thing about this JAM, I went out of town for a few days and totally didn't mail the card so it ended up back in the mailbox here in Millersburg, now leaving town 10/26.
 I will be the second artist to work on the above JAM.

Well I finished the ATC by stamping the background stripe and image.  I then put some nail polish on the small finding and glued it in place.  Tah Dah!  On its way to NM.
On this one I will finish the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment